ccs certified solar lithium iron phosphate battery factory inspection requirements
1. Type test requirements for lithium iron phosphate battery products
2. The performance test of marine lithium iron phosphate batteries and battery management systems shall meet the standards accepted by CCS.
3. The safety test of lithium iron phosphate batteries should refer to section 6 of the reliability and abuse test in IEC62660-2 'Secondary Lithium Batteries for Electric Road Vehicles-Reliability and Anti-abuse Test' Requirements: The environmental adaptability test of lithium iron phosphate batteries should meet the relevant requirements in the GD01-2006 China Classification Society 'Guidelines for Type Approval Tests of Electrical and Electronic Products'. For details, see Table 184.108.40.206.
4. For the functional requirements of the lithium iron phosphate battery management system, see 3.2.4 of this section, and the environmental adaptability test should refer to the GD01-2006 China Classification Society 'Types of Electrical and Electronic Products Relevant requirements in the Approval Test Guide. For details, see Table 220.127.116.11.
5. Requirements for the factory inspection of lithium iron phosphate battery products
6. The factory test of the lithium iron phosphate battery battery module shall be carried out in accordance with the provisions of this section. For all items included in the inspection, if any unqualified items are found, the sampling inspection shall be doubled for re-inspection. If the re-inspection is still unqualified, the inspection shall be stopped and the manufacturer shall eliminate the defects and re-submit the inspection. For the same type of battery modules, the factory inspection department adopts sampling inspection or all inspection methods. If the sampling inspection method is adopted, the sampling quantity is 1%, but not less than 2 pieces. The factory test of the lithium iron phosphate battery unit battery refers to the factory inspection requirements of the battery module.
7. The factory inspection items of lithium iron phosphate batteries should refer to the second volume of IEC62660-1 'Secondary Lithium Batteries for Electric Road Vehicles-Performance Testing' and GD03-2008 'Product Inspection Guidelines (Issue 1)' 》For the relevant requirements in Chapter 6, see Table 18.104.22.168 for specific content.
8. The factory inspection items of the lithium iron phosphate battery management system should refer to the GD01-2006 China Classification Society 'Electrical and Electronic Products Type Approval Test Guide' and QC/T897-2011 ' For the relevant requirements in the Technical Specifications of Battery Management System for Electric Vehicles, see Table 22.214.171.124 for specific content.
Related products and article information:
Low temperature lithium iron phosphate battery
12V lithium iron phosphate battery
24V lithium iron phosphate battery
48V lithium iron phosphate battery