Common faults and troubleshooting of lithium polymer batteries
1. Why does the battery zero voltage (low voltage) appear? Approach?
1) The battery suffers from external short-circuit or over-discharge, reverse charge (battery positive and negative or reverse connection); whether the electrical circuit is normal; whether the spot welded product has burnt marks on the battery.
2) The battery is continuously overcharged by high rate and high current, which causes the battery core to expand, and the internal positive and negative electrodes are directly contacted and short-circuited.
How to deal with:
1) Understand the specific usage of the battery;
2) Recharge the battery of the same type and connect it to the electrical appliance to determine whether the electrical appliance is normal;
3) Use the battery to 1C current Charge for 30 minutes and leave it in an open circuit for about 10 minutes. If the open circuit voltage of the battery is stable within the battery's normal voltage range, the battery can basically return to normal. If the battery has been damaged, the voltage cannot be restored; if the battery is not used and this phenomenon occurs, the 1C charging voltage cannot be restored, and further analysis by professional and technical personnel is required.
4) It is recommended to use batteries with protective electronic components such as fuses and temperature switches or integrated circuits.
2. What are the situations where the battery/battery pack cannot be charged?
1) Check whether the battery or battery pack is a zero-voltage, high internal resistance battery;
2) Check the connection of the battery pack and whether the electronic components and protection circuit are abnormal;
3) Check the charging equipment or charging Whether the circuit has a charging voltage/current output in the charging state;
4) Whether the ambient temperature is too high and the charging efficiency is low (the optimal temperature should not exceed 40°C);
1) understand The specific usage and usage conditions of the battery;
2) Take the same model battery and a multimeter (current file) in series to charge the circuit, and judge whether the charging equipment is normal according to the charging current value.
3) Repeat the analysis and processing of the zero voltage step of the single battery;
4) It is recommended that customers choose charging equipment or charging circuits with better stability;
3 , What are the situations where the battery/battery pack cannot be discharged?
Phenomenon: After charging, the device cannot work when it is installed in the device, and the open circuit voltage of the battery pack does not change or does not change much. 1) Check whether the battery/battery pack is zero voltage, high internal resistance battery;
2) Whether the electronic components and protection circuit in the battery pack are damaged;
3) Check whether the discharge circuit of the equipment is normal.
1) Use a fully charged battery/battery pack of the same type to connect to the device, and whether the device is working properly;
2) Use a multimeter to check whether the internal electronic components and protection circuit of the battery are normal.
3) Repeat the analysis and treatment of the zero voltage step of the single battery;
4) If the discharge circuit of the electrical appliance is abnormal, it is recommended to repair and replace the electrical appliance in time;
5) If the battery pack is not modified by itself, It requires specialized technical personnel for further analysis.
However, custom lithium ion battery isn't the only producer in domestic, and many people feel that Shenzhen Chuangneng Ruiyuan Electronics CO.,LTD.'s service leaves much to be desired in terms of functionality and design.
For more information on custom battery pack manufacturers custom lithium ion battery and how to find the best quality at the right price, check out Ruiyuan Electronics.
Shenzhen Chuangneng Ruiyuan Electronics CO.,LTD. always believes that the average profitability of our company is sufficient.
Shenzhen Chuangneng Ruiyuan Electronics CO.,LTD. employs a numbers of citizens, helping them and their families achieve a higher standard of living.