Detailed explanation of battery model
1. Based on the Japanese JIS standard, the meaning of each parameter of the battery model '80D26L' is analyzed as follows:
80: indicates the capacity code (the capacity code is the identification of the capacity , Its value has nothing to do with capacity)
D: represents the product of width and height
26: represents length (CM) L (left) or R (right): represents negative pole Head position (observed when the positive and negative pile heads are closest to you)
2. Based on the national standard GB standard, the meaning of each parameter of the battery model '6-QA-105' is analyzed as follows:
6: indicates that the battery has 6 single cells, each cell is about 2 volts, which is a 12-volt battery Q: indicates a battery for starting
A: indicates a dry-charged battery
105: indicates the battery capacity of 105AH
3. Based on the German DIN standard, the meaning of each parameter of the battery model 'CCA660' is analyzed as follows:
CCA: indicates the low temperature starting current
660: indicates that the low-temperature starting current value is 660 amperes
4. German DIN standard battery
Take the battery of 54434 as an example, the description is as follows: The first 5 indicates the battery rating The capacity is below 100Ah; the first 6 indicates that the battery capacity is between 100Ah and 200Ah; the first 7 indicates that the rated capacity of the battery is above 200Ah. For example, the rated capacity of the 54434 battery is 44Ah; the rated capacity of the 61017MF battery is 110Ah; the rated capacity of the 70027 battery is 200Ah. The last two digits of the capacity indicate the battery size group number. MF stands for maintenance-free type.
5. American BCI standard battery
Take the battery model of 58430 (12V430A80min) as an example, the explanation is as follows: 58 means the battery size group number. 430 means the cold start current is 430A. 80min Indicates that the storage capacity of the battery is 80min.
Special identification of the battery model:
1. The model followed by DF means low-temperature reverse installation (connection), such as 6-QA-160DF.
2, the model followed by D is the type with good low temperature start performance: such as 6-QA-120D.
3, the model followed by HD is the high vibration resistance type.