Factors affecting the life of solar battery
If the solar battery is used normally and charged once a day, it will take about three years. If supporting the use of a charge balancer, it will take about 5 years.
Solar battery is the application of ‘battery’ in solar photovoltaic power generation. Currently, there are four types of lead-acid maintenance-free batteries, ordinary lead-acid batteries, gel batteries and alkaline nickel-cadmium batteries. The solar batteries currently widely used in China are mainly lead-acid maintenance-free batteries and gel batteries. These two types of batteries are very suitable for reliable performance due to their inherent 'free' maintenance characteristics and less pollution to the environment. Solar power systems, especially unattended workstations.
Ordinary lead-acid batteries are mainly suitable for maintenance-capable or low-end occasions because they require frequent maintenance and their environmental pollution.
Although alkaline nickel-cadmium batteries have good low temperature, overcharge and overdischarge performance, they are only suitable for special occasions due to their higher price.
With the widespread use of solar photovoltaic power generation systems, as a supporting battery, more and more people pay more and more attention.
The working principle of the solar battery
Sunlight shines on the solar module during the day, so that the solar module generates a certain range of DC voltage, converts the light energy into electric energy, and then transmits it to the smart The controller, through the overcharge protection of the intelligent controller, transfers the electric energy from the solar module to the battery for storage; and storage requires a battery. The so-called battery is an electrochemistry that stores chemical energy and releases electrical energy when necessary. equipment.
The main components of lead storage battery are as follows:
Anode plate (lead peroxide.PbO2)—>active material
Cathode plate (sponge lead.Pb) )—>Active material
Electrolyte (dilute sulfuric acid)—>Sulfuric acid (H2SO4)+water (H2O)
Others (liquid plug, cover, etc.)
Use and maintenance of solar battery
(1) Suitable working temperature 15～20℃
(2) The method of connecting the solar battery is to connect the positive electrode and the positive electrode, and the negative electrode and the negative electrode of the solar battery. In this way, the power of the solar battery will double, and the voltage is the same as the voltage of a solar battery. The two poles of the solar battery must not be short-circuited (together).
(3) For the solar battery that is newly installed or recharged for the first time, perform a longer charge, which is the initial charge and should be charged at a current of 1/10 of the rated capacity. Before installation, you must measure whether the battery is sufficient. If the power is insufficient, please charge the battery for more than 8-16 hours in a sunny place or use AC power to fully charge the battery first. Overdischarge charging should be strictly avoided. When charging normally with alternating current, it is best to use the hierarchical charging method, that is, use a larger current constant current equalizing charge at the initial stage of charging, and then switch to the conventional constant voltage floating charging method after the equalizing voltage is charged and the voltage is constant for a certain period of time.
(4) Keep the battery clean. The installed solar battery pole should be coated with petroleum jelly to prevent corrosion of the pole.
(5) Equipped with online monitoring and management technology for solar storage batteries to conduct online measurement and analysis of the internal resistance of the solar storage batteries, discover battery defects in time, and carry out timely maintenance.
(6) Prevent the solar battery from freezing and cracking in winter, avoid direct sunlight in summer, and place the solar battery in a cool, ventilated place.
As a new type of clean energy, solar energy is highly praised by environmentalists, but 'the moon is cloudy and sunny, and the sky is windy and rainy.' What should we do when there is no sun? Solar energy The battery exists for this situation.
Photovoltaic off-grid power generation system is a power generation system that uses the principle of photoelectric effect to convert solar energy into electrical energy. It is usually composed of solar cell components, controllers, battery packs, and DC/AC inverters.
In the plan, the role of solar cell modules is to convert solar energy into electric energy to supply loads or charge the battery pack; the role of the controller is to protect the charging and discharging of the battery pack; the battery pack is used to store electric energy ; The function of the inverter is to convert direct current into alternating current. At night or on cloudy and rainy days, when the solar cell components cannot work, the battery pack is used to supply power to the load.
The working mode of the battery can be divided into two types: recycling and floating. It is often in the working state of frequent charging and discharging, that is, cyclic use; often in the charging state, it is used for floating charge, which can make up for the capacity loss of the battery due to self-discharge. VRLA batteries used in photovoltaic power generation systems are recycled.
Solar battery should have the following characteristics:
1. Long life, special process design and long life battery guaranteed by colloidal electrolyte.
2. Good deep cycle capability, with good overcharge and overdischarge capabilities.
3. Suitable for different environmental requirements, such as batteries that can be used normally under different conditions such as high altitude, high temperature, and low temperature.
Nowadays, the adoption of custom lithium ion battery in custom battery pack manufacturers industry is quite common.
If you would like a great tip on where you can get custom lithium ion battery custom battery pack manufacturers for a great price, check out Ruiyuan Electronics. Shenzhen Chuangneng Ruiyuan Electronics CO.,LTD. is committed to serving globally recognized . Quality is guaranteed here. Make your wise decision.
Shenzhen Chuangneng Ruiyuan Electronics CO.,LTD. has developed its range of products around its own market research, which discovers customers' precise needs.
Shenzhen Chuangneng Ruiyuan Electronics CO.,LTD. emphasizes our commitment to quality in our laboratory and R&D services.