How to distinguish the methods of testing polymer batteries
1. Distinguish from the advantages
1. Replace the original liquid electrolyte with solid electrolyte,
2, replace the carbon anode material with lithium ion anode material
3, light weight
5. Flexible shape: It can be made into different shapes according to different needs.
6. Improvement of safety: Even if it is overcharged, it is very stable. The electrolyte is solid, so the probability of leakage Become very low.
Two. From the appearance of the packaging and the internal composition
1. Flaky: If the outside is wrapped with stickers, first use two hands to repeatedly break it back and forth. If there is a plastic frame on the side, it is most likely lithium ion, not polymer. Peel off the sticker to expose the battery core. If the edge is a rectangular parallelepiped, it may be ordinary lithium ion. If the edge is an arc-shaped cell, and the packaging metal sheet has gaps, it may be a polymer. The polymer battery can continue to be disassembled, showing a similar vacuum-encapsulated aluminum foil. Generally, lithium ion only shows the metal shell square cell, if you rely on your hands, you can't continue to disassemble it.
2. Barrel shape, usually contains more lithium ion and less polymer. Most polymers are much flatter.
Three. Product attributes
Li-polymer battery (Li-polymer, also known as polymer lithium battery pack): It is also one of the lithium-ion batteries It is a new type of battery, but it has many advantages such as high energy density, smaller size, ultra-thin, lighter weight, and high safety compared with liquid lithium battery pack (Li-ion). In terms of shape, lithium polymer batteries have ultra-thin characteristics, and can be made into batteries of any shape and capacity according to the needs of various products. The minimum thickness that this type of battery can reach can reach 0.5mm. Its nominal voltage is the same as Li-ion's nominal voltage of 3.7 volts, and there is no memory effect. And the polymer battery is mixed with the positive electrode active material and the negative electrode active material respectively by the solvent and the binder. After being evenly stirred at high speed, a slurry-like positive and negative material is made. Solid electrolyte.
Note: After disassembly, it may catch fire or even explode. In addition, the polymer electrolyte will generate highly toxic hydrofluoric acid (HF) when it encounters moisture in the air. u200b
Other recommendations for polymer batteries:
Eight summary of lithium batteries
Three points prove that the capacity of lithium batteries has nothing to do with the environment
What is the performance of polymer batteries and what is the development trend of polymer batteries
The single most important quality you'll need as Shenzhen Chuangneng Ruiyuan Electronics CO.,LTD. is 'stick-to-it-iveness' or grit, a combination of perseverance, patience and adaptability.
If you are looking for an excellent service in the UK then you can go to Shenzhen Chuangneng Ruiyuan Electronics CO.,LTD.. They have almost everything what you might require for your custom battery pack manufacturers.
Knowing what promotions are popular and get the most activity as custom lithium ion battery from current and potential customers can play a role in your overall strategy.