How to maintain the lithium battery of electric vehicle?
Don't charge in the sun in summer, and all electric vehicle batteries must be charged frequently. The charging time is best not to be too long. Don't exceed twelve hours. Pay attention to heat dissipation when charging. In addition, the depth of discharge and lifespan It has a lot to do with how much electricity you have in your battery, which is why you charge frequently.
Note: The battery is strictly prohibited from being in a state of power loss when it is stored. The state of power deficit means that the battery of an electric vehicle is not charged in time after being used. When the battery is stored in a power-deficient state, it is prone to sulfation. Lead sulfate crystals adhere to the electrode plate, blocking the ion channel, causing insufficient charging and decreasing battery capacity. The longer the idle time in the power-deficient state, the more severe the battery damage. Therefore, when the battery is not in use, it should be recharged once a month to better maintain the battery health.
When the electric vehicle starts, carries people, or goes uphill, please use the pedals to assist, and try to avoid instantaneous high current discharge. High current discharge will easily lead to lead sulfate crystals, which will damage the physical properties of the battery plates.
Electric vehicles cannot be left outside when it is raining, which can easily lead to paralysis and break down too many times. It is not conducive to battery maintenance.
During the use process, if the continued mileage of the electric vehicle suddenly drops more than ten kilometers in a short period of time, it is very likely that at least one battery in the battery pack has broken grids, softened plates, and Short-circuit phenomena such as the active material falling off of the board. At this time, you should go to a professional battery repair organization for inspection, repair or assembly in time. This can relatively extend the life of the battery pack and save money to the greatest extent.
Always pay attention to the quality of the charger, so as not to have a certain impact on the maintenance of the electric vehicle and the combustion of the battery.
1. Don't lose electricity storage: the state of electricity loss means that the battery of an electric vehicle is not charged in time after use, resulting in insufficient charging and a decrease in battery capacity. The longer the idle time in the power-deficient state, the more serious the battery is damaged. When the battery is not in use, it should be recharged once a month, which can prolong the service life of the battery.
2. It is necessary to check regularly during use. If the continuous mileage of the electric bicycle suddenly drops more than ten kilometers in a short period of time, it is very likely that at least one battery in the battery pack has broken grids, Short-circuit phenomena such as the softening of the electrode plate and the shedding of the active material of the electrode plate. At this time, you should go to a professional battery repair organization for inspection and repair in time.
3. Do not discharge high current When starting, carrying people, or going uphill, it is best to use pedals to assist the electric bicycle to avoid instantaneous high current discharge. High-current discharge can easily lead to the crystallization of lead sulfate, thereby damaging the physical properties of the battery plate.
4. Master the charging time Under normal circumstances, electric vehicle batteries are charged at night, and the average charging time is about 8 hours. If it is shallow discharge (the mileage is short after charging), the battery will be fully charged soon, and overcharge will occur if the battery continues to charge, which will cause the battery to heat up and reduce the battery life. Therefore, it is best to charge an electric vehicle battery with a discharge depth of 60%-70% (two bars down). It can be converted into a riding mileage in actual use, and necessary charging is carried out according to the actual situation to avoid harmful charging.
5. Prevent high temperature exposure. An environment with too high temperature will increase the internal pressure of the electric vehicle battery and the battery pressure limiting valve will be forced to open automatically. The direct consequence is to increase the battery's water loss, and excessive battery loss will inevitably lead to a decrease in battery activity, accelerate the softening of the plate, and charge When the shell heats up, the shell bulges, deforms and other fatal injuries.
6. Charge the battery in winter, keep it indoors, and warm the battery of the electric car for two hours before charging.
With the use of time, the battery of electric vehicles will not run far in Vietnam. This is normal, especially in cold weather. The battery usually needs to be charged once at most 70-80% of the electricity consumption. , The so-called full charge is to wait for about 2 hours after changing the lamp, which can ensure that the battery is fully charged and reaches the best mileage. Generally, there can be a deep discharge in about two months, that is, it can be recharged with empty to achieve a full charge. The phenomenon of lead precipitation increases the capacity of the battery. The most feared is that the battery of an electric vehicle is often charged when it is empty or used without changing the light when charging. If it is not used for a long time, it must be fully charged once for about 20 days.
7. Parking environment
Under normal circumstances, the battery of an electric car is included with the car. The quality of the parking environment also has a certain impact on the battery. The parking environment of electric cars should be kept as ventilated and dry as possible. . Because the humid environment will cause electric vehicle battery leakage, so as to shorten the battery life.
8. Charger maintenance
It is mentioned that electric vehicle chargers are the first to be used for electric vehicle charging. Protecting the charger is a very important step. Nowadays, the cost of electric vehicles is relatively low, and the shock-proof performance of the charger is not very good. Many people like to put the charger in the trunk or basket of the electric vehicle. In fact, this behavior is very bad. Because the electric vehicle charger will cause the internal electrical potentiometer to drift after a long period of vibration, making the charging parameters become abnormal, the battery life will be shortened when the charging time of such a charger is long. In addition, the charger needs to be charged. Ensure good ventilation to ensure good heat dissipation.
9. Pay attention to frequent maintenance
Many electric vehicle dealers will provide free after-sales maintenance services, which can be regularly inspected and maintained. For example, the lack of battery electrolyzed water can only be discovered during maintenance. Measures such as timely water replenishment are also very important for battery maintenance.
is emerging as one of the most popular custom lithium ion battery, moving beyond its custom battery pack manufacturers benefits, with conclusive scientific evidence suggesting the positive role play in custom battery pack manufacturers.
If you follow these straightforward steps you can keep your custom battery pack manufacturers custom battery pack manufacturers. I think this article will help you make a wise decision on choosing the right .
The lower cost of custom lithium ion battery, compared to other product, and Shenzhen Chuangneng Ruiyuan Electronics CO.,LTD.’s services provide may well suit the needs for customers.