How to use ternary polymer lithium battery
The ternary polymer lithium battery refers to a lithium battery using lithium nickel cobalt manganate (Li(NiCoMn)O2) ternary cathode material as the cathode material. The ternary composite cathode material is nickel salt, cobalt salt, and manganese salt. The raw material, the ratio of nickel, cobalt and manganese in it can be adjusted according to actual needs. The battery with ternary material as the positive electrode is safer than lithium cobalt oxide battery, but the voltage is too low for use in mobile phones (the cut-off voltage of mobile phones is generally around 3.0V) There will be a noticeable feeling of insufficient capacity.
The usage method of ternary polymer lithium battery is as follows:
1. When charging for the first time, make sure that it is fully charged within 5-6 hours. Because the ternary polymer lithium battery has never been charged or discharged when it is not used at the factory, the charging time should not be too long.
2. When charging for the first time, do not let the ternary polymer lithium battery be completely discharged. Under normal circumstances, the power of the new ternary polymer lithium battery will not be too much or too little. When the power of the ternary polymer lithium battery shows the last grid, you can prepare to charge.
3. When charging for the first time, choose to charge during the day. Charging at night is prone to overcharging, which can damage the battery. While charging during the day is easy to control the charging time, pay attention to the time when charging.
4. If the ternary polymer lithium battery is charged for the first time in summer, the charger may generate heat very quickly, so the charger should not be placed on objects that are easy to heat and burn , It is best not to put it on the seat of the battery car to prevent fire.
5. When charging for the second time, you can choose deep discharge, and then charge for a long time. This charge can last for 8-9 or even 10 hours, in order to let the ternary polymer lithium The battery chemical reaction undergoes a complete charging cycle.
When buying a ternary polymer lithium battery, you should choose a lithium battery manufacturer with quality assurance. Don’t be greedy. Cheap and buy inferior products.
7. Charging location
When charging the ternary polymer lithium battery, you should choose a wide area and don’t squeeze it in a small and closed space. This is not safe, but it can also provide You have room to react, and you should also avoid humidity and oil pollution when choosing a location.
8. Charging time
When charging, it is best to choose during the day. Try not to charge the ternary polymer lithium battery pack overnight. Paying attention to the charging time can also be dangerous When it comes, there is time to respond.
9. Avoid overcharging
The charging time should be well controlled. It is best not to exceed 8 hours. Overcharging will cause the service life of the ternary polymer lithium battery to change. Short, it may cause the voltage to be too negative.
10. Regular maintenance
When buying a ternary polymer lithium battery, you should also pay attention to regular maintenance. Check the charging line and plug from time to time to avoid dangers such as line aging and short circuit.
The ternary polymer lithium battery refers to a lithium battery using lithium nickel cobalt manganese ternary cathode material as the cathode material. There are many kinds of cathode materials for lithium ion batteries, mainly lithium cobalt oxide, lithium manganate, Lithium nickelate, ternary materials, lithium iron phosphate, etc. At present, batteries made of ternary materials have replaced the widely used lithium cobalt oxide batteries and are widely used in the field of notebook batteries.
The material with relatively balanced capacity and safety has better cycle performance than normal lithium cobalt oxide. In the early stage, due to technical reasons, its nominal voltage is only 3.5-3.6V, which is limited in the scope of use, but Up to now, with the continuous improvement of the formula and the perfect structure, the nominal voltage of the battery has reached 3.7V, and the capacity has reached or exceeded the level of lithium cobalt oxide batteries.
Shenzhen Chuangneng Ruiyuan Electronics CO.,LTD. is willing to push up our sleeves and wade into unknown territory with equal parts fearlessness and optimism.
We humbly ask you to use custom lithium ion battery and we guarantee that you would be in a great delight with using the product.
With the market analysts, exports from Shenzhen Chuangneng Ruiyuan Electronics CO.,LTD. facilities in China will surpass the forecast.
So, what's a manufacturer to do? Familiarize ourselves with producing custom lithium ion battery in various technologies.