Lithium battery cell structure diagram
Polymer lithium battery pack cells are mainly composed of positive and negative pole pieces, diaphragms, tabs, packaging film and electrolyte, and each part has its own function.
1. Positive pole piece: Coat the positive electrode material on the aluminum foil, and then press and form it.
2. Negative pole piece: The negative electrode material is coated on the copper foil, and then stamped and formed.
3. Tabs: The main function of tabs is to transfer the electrical energy of the internal positive and negative poles to the external circuit. The tabs of the polymer battery are made of aluminum tape for the positive pole and nickel tape for the negative pole. Considering the sealing with the aluminum-plastic packaging film, there is a layer of tab glue on the tabs of the seal. At the same time, since the anode aluminum strip is easy to break, special attention should be paid to protection during processing, transportation, storage, and use.
In order to ensure the sealing effect, the material of the tab glue is basically the same as that of the inner layer of the packaging film, mainly PE substances.
4. Separator: It is placed between the positive pole piece and the negative pole piece. The function of the separator is to separate the positive and negative poles of the battery to prevent the two poles from being directly short-circuited. The diaphragm itself does not conduct electricity, but electrolyte ions can pass through.
5. Electrolyte: The electrolyte acts as a carrier for energy transfer in the battery. The voltage of lithium-ion batteries is as high as 3~4.2V. Therefore, only organic solvents can be used as electrolytes, and aqueous electrolytes cannot be used (the decomposition voltage of water is 1.23V).
The commonly used lithium salts of lithium ion batteries are LiPF6, LiBF4, LiCl04, and organic solvents include PC (propylene carbonate), EC (ethylene carbonate), BC (butylene carbonate), DMC (dimethyl Base carbonate), DEC (diethyl carbonate), MEC (methyl ethylene carbonate), etc.
The electrolyte used in lithium ion batteries should have the following characteristics: high conductivity, high chemical and electrochemical stability, wide usable temperature range, good safety, and low cost.
6. Packaging film: The polymer battery is packaged with aluminum-plastic composite film, which is divided into at least three layers: the middle layer is an aluminum layer to insulate moisture; the outer layer is a glue layer to protect the aluminum from being The external environment is oxidized; the inner layer is a glue layer, which plays a role of sealing and preventing the electrolyte from corroding the aluminum layer. The aluminum-plastic film is stamped and formed into the required shell shape. The pressure resistance of aluminum-plastic film packaging is much worse than that of metal shell batteries. The internal short circuit of the battery can easily cause swelling, and the sealing part will crack in severe cases. Because of this, the safety performance of batteries packaged with aluminum-plastic film is better than that of metal shell batteries.
Methods to test the qualification of lithium batteries The breakthrough in the research of ultra-long life materials for high-rate lithium-ion batteries
Represented by the combination of letters and numbers in the battery pack Meaning What is the price of 48V lithium battery pack
Shenzhen Chuangneng Ruiyuan Electronics CO.,LTD. undertakes bulk operations and specializes in undertaking corporate offers to cater the needs of different companies.
Review Shenzhen Chuangneng Ruiyuan Electronics CO.,LTD.'s progress at regular intervals, so we can continue with the strategies that work well and change or eliminate the ones that don't give the results we are looking for.
Loyalty programs provide an opportunity to learn the preferences of customers and design communication strategies that will resonate with custom lithium ion battery.