The difference between polymer lithium battery cell and ordinary lithium battery
Polymer lithium battery is a branch of lithium battery developed from lithium battery. Lithium polymer battery refers to a lithium ion battery with all solid state or gel too electrolyte. Generally, aluminum-plastic composite film is used as packaging material. Lithium batteries generally refer to aluminum shell batteries, the electrolyte is liquid, and the outer packaging material is aluminum shell. Lithium polymer batteries are safer than lithium batteries. Lithium polymer battery is an upgraded product of lithium ion battery.
Li-polymer battery (Li-polymer, also known as polymer lithium battery pack): With high energy density, smaller size, ultra-thin, lightweight, and high safety It is a new type of battery with many obvious advantages such as performance and low cost. In terms of shape, lithium polymer batteries have ultra-thin features, and can be made into batteries of any shape and capacity to meet the needs of various products. The minimum thickness that this type of battery can reach can reach 0.5mum.
1. Packaging appearance
Polymer batteries: soft aluminum-plastic composite film.
Ordinary lithium battery: hard aluminum shell or steel shell (recently, there are also fish-eye mixed beads changed to soft packaging, but the battery-sensing shell is soft and easy to bend).
Polymer batteries: semi-solid polymer.
Ordinary lithium battery: liquid conductive liquid.
Polymer batteries: stable discharge, high efficiency, and low internal resistance.
Ordinary lithium battery pack: It is easy to produce gas when charging, easy to explode, and has a large internal resistance. The capacity of a lithium battery of the same volume is about 2-3 times that of a polymer.
4. Safety performance
Polymer batteries: with overcurrent and overvoltage protection devices.
Ordinary lithium battery: no overcurrent and overvoltage protection devices.
5. Service life
Polymer batteries: about 500 charge-discharge cycles.
Ordinary lithium battery pack: The number of charge and discharge cycles is about 300 times.
The characteristics of lithium polymer batteries are as follows:
1. There is no battery leakage problem. The battery does not contain liquid electrolyte and uses colloidal solids.
2. Thin battery can be made: with 3.6V400mAh capacity, its thickness can be as thin as 0.5mm.
3. The battery can be designed into a variety of shapes.
4. The battery can be bent and deformed: the polymer battery can be bent at a maximum of about 90°.
5. It can be made into a single high voltage: the battery with liquid electrolyte can only obtain high voltage by connecting several batteries in series, while the polymer battery has no liquid itself and can be made into multiple layers in a single battery Combine to achieve high voltage.
6. The capacity will be twice as high as a lithium battery pack of the same size.
Shenzhen Chuangneng Ruiyuan Electronics CO.,LTD. who is highly knowledgeable about manufacturing as well as selling and confident in our ability to create finest products as custom lithium ion battery custom battery pack manufacturers.
We humbly ask you to use custom lithium ion battery and we guarantee that you would be in a great delight with using the product.
In various different types of custom battery pack manufacturers, custom battery pack manufacturers custom lithium ion battery is one of the most commonly used.
Armed with professional team and advanced equipment, Shenzhen Chuangneng Ruiyuan Electronics CO.,LTD. is specialized in offering high quality in various designs. Visit us at Ruiyuan Electronics to find your desired .