What are the advantages of polymer batteries? Introduction to the seven advantages of polymer batteries
Polymer battery has many obvious advantages, such as high energy density, smaller size, ultra-thin, lightweight, high safety and low cost. It is a new type of battery. In terms of shape, lithium polymer batteries are characterized by ultra-thinness, and can be made into batteries of any shape and capacity to meet the needs of various products. The minimum thickness that this type of polymer battery can achieve can reach 0.5mm.
Structurally speaking, the full name of lithium polymer battery should be lithium ion polymer battery. In this way, lithium polymer battery is actually a kind of lithium ion battery. But the biggest difference between the two is the different electrolytes used inside. Lithium-ion batteries use liquid electrolytes, while polymer lithium-ion batteries use solid polymer electrolytes instead. This polymer can be solid or It is semi-solid (gel-like).
Polymer lithium batteries have the following seven characteristics:
1. There is no battery leakage problem. The battery does not contain liquid electrolyte and uses colloidal solids.
2. The battery can be bent and deformed: the polymer battery can be bent up to about 900.
3. The capacity will be twice as high as a lithium battery pack of the same size.
4. It can be made into a single high-voltage battery: the battery with liquid electrolyte can only be connected in series with several batteries to obtain a high-voltage, polymer battery.
5. Thin batteries can be made: With a capacity of 6V400mAh, the thickness can be as thin as 0.5mm.
6. Since there is no liquid, it can be made into a multi-layer combination in a single particle to achieve high voltage.
7. The battery can be designed in a variety of shapes.
In short, the polymer lithium battery is the mainstream in terms of technology and future development, and its characteristics can be described as many advantages.
In fact, in the entire battery industry, Shenzhen Battery Company is leading in terms of technology and experience. If necessary, we look forward to working with you!
Related reading about the advantages of polymer batteries:
Advantages of polymer lithium batteries
What is polymerization Battery
Polymer battery maintenance experience
Polymer battery maintenance guide
Polymer battery temperature environment
Shenzhen polymer lithium battery pack
High-rate polymer lithium battery pack
Shenzhen lithium ion polymer
The difference between polymer lithium battery and lithium battery pack
The custom lithium ion battery approach to custom battery pack manufacturers is becoming increasingly popular; consequently, there is a surge in the demand for .
Shenzhen Chuangneng Ruiyuan Electronics CO.,LTD. would like to provide our customers with as near perfect protection, as near perfect service as is humanly possible and to do so at the lowest possible cost.'
We began investing in our workforce and negotiated deals with major suppliers and providers to lower the cost of equipment so the technicians could enhance the competitiveness of custom lithium ion battery right away.